This South-West London pub is a delightful pit-stop for those wanting to enjoy a delicious meal in beautiful surroundings near the River Thames. In The Ship's extended dining room you can cuddle up by the central fireplace and enjoy the live accoustic sets, or grab a nice cold one and chill out withmates…
Christmas Outdoor Cinema - Love Actually
- No reviews.
- The Ship
‘I'd like to go to Wandsworth; the dodgy end’
With the overwhelming response to our Halloween Outdoor Cinema, we can confirm our Christmas Cinema movie will be Love Actually. Love Actually is not a love story, it is a story about love.
The movie is set in London (and Wandsworth) in the run-up to Christmas and follows the lives of people linked by love.It will make you laugh, make you cry, but if anything it will reaffirm the magic of Christmas.
With support once again from our fabulous friends from Martin Miller's your ticket gives you a Mulled Gin on arrival, popcorn, snuggle blankets and another Martin Millers Gin serve (just for good measure) with £5 of your ticket value for the movie showing. The film start time is 8pm.
'I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around'
Christmas Cinema - Love Actually
Ticket includes Mulled gin, popcorn, snuggle blankets, another Martin Millers serve and £5 towards your movie showing
41 Jews Row SW18 1TB
Wandsworth Town (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.