A prime Spot in central Wandsworth for drinks, dinner and a good old pub night. The main bar is lit with large windows making a bright airy atmosphere with an open fire for the colder months. With a selection of sofas, bar stools, dining chairs and arm chairs it's perfect for long slow afternoonsor…
Christmas Wreath Workshop
- No reviews.
- The Brewers Inn
Get in the festive spirit by making your own Christmas wreath at the Brewers Inn. We will supply all of the materials to make your very own Christmas wreath and you can enjoy a mug of Sipsmith's Hot Chocolate Orange or our signature White Hot Chocolate while you work.
Feeling a little peckish? Our delicious restaurant menu will be available to order.
Wreath Making Workshop
Includes all materials to make one wreath and a Sipsmith Orange Hot Chocolate or a White Hot Chocolate
|19:30 - 21:30||£35.00|
147, East Hill, SW18 2QB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.