Only a short walk from Queen Liz's main gaff, the Phoenix Victoria is a bright, stylish pub in the heart of London promising delicious food, a varied list of drinks and a genuinely friendly vibe, all throughout the week. Set aside a theatre, the crowd is generally very mixed, ranging from after-workchampions…
Bank holiday Prosecco Brunch
- No reviews.
- The Phoenix Victoria
Bank holiday calls for one thing and one thing only.... BRUNCH!
We're hosting a brunch with a twist. All of your favourite brunch dishes, paired with a Havana Club cocktail on arrival.
Feeling fruity? Why not upgrade to a Prosecco bunch to start the day off with a bang.
A la carte brunch menu available on the day.
Upgrade your brunch with Prosecco for £55 per person for 1 hour 30 minutes.
To top it all off we will have live music from the one and only Jeremy Peter Allan. You won't want to miss this one.
Upgraded Bank holiday Brunch with Prosecco
This ticket entitles the barer to A Brunch dish, a Havana cocktail and Bottomless Prosecco for 2 hours
|11:00 - 14:00||£55.00|
14, Palace Street, SW1E 5JA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.