The Fentiman Arms is a gorgeous pub, with a simply fantastic Refectory Room, just a short stroll from the Oval and Vauxhall tubes. With its own bar, large windows, comfy furniture and kitsch inspired decor, no-one else in the area has anything of this physique. It’s superb for long lunches with friends…
Meet The Player - An evening with Graham Gooch
- No reviews.
- The Fentiman Arms - Geronimo Inns
With the Cricket World Cup & the Ashes being held in the UK with the last test played at the Oval (12th Sept - 16th Sept), get ahead of the action, rub shoulders (and dine) with one of Britain’s biggest sporting names, Graham Alan Gooch, OBE, former English first-class cricketer who captained Essex and England
Kick-off the evening in style with a cocktail, before joining Graham Gooch as he reflects on his career, both on and off the pitch, while providing expert views on the World Cup and The Ashes. Fans will also get the chance to get up close and personal with exclusive meet-and- greets and Q&As before enjoying a three-course dinner. Guests will have a chance for an autograph and a picture with Graham and we will also be raising money for Chance To Shine on the night with a raffle and auction.
Tickets start at £60 inclusive of a welcome cocktail and three-course meal, or upgrade to the full VIP package and find yourself seated at your sporting hero’s table for dinner. Whether you’re a die-hard sports fan or looking for an entertaining night with a difference, this promises to be an evening well spent. Spaces are limited, be sure to book!
Platinum tickets - £100 each with Graham Gooch seating at your table
Sit with Graham Gooch
|17:30 - 23:00||£80.00|
Standard ticket 1 X Standard entry, please note you may be sat on a larger table with other members of the public.
|17:30 - 23:00||£60.00|
64, Fentiman Road, SW8 1LA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.