The Fentiman Arms is a gorgeous pub, with a simply fantastic Refectory Room, just a short stroll from the Oval and Vauxhall tubes. With its own bar, large windows, comfy furniture and kitsch inspired decor, no-one else in the area has anything of this physique. It’s superb for long lunches with friends…
6 Nations 2020 LIVE
- No reviews.
- The Fentiman Arms
What better place to watch the 6 Nations around Vauxhall and Oval but the Fentiman Arms... Lots of TVs and great atmosphere to watch the competition in the best conditions possible... Not to mention that any table of 4 and more booked for rugby and food will get you a FREE round of Guinness on us!! So hurry and book your table before it's too late!
Saturday 1st February
14.15 Wales vs Italy Principality Stadium, Cardiff
16.45 Ireland vs Scotland Aviva Stadium, Dublin
Sunday 2nd February 15.00 France vs England Stade de France, Paris
Saturday 8th February
14.15 Ireland vs Wales Aviva Stadium, Dublin
16.45 Scotland vs England Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
Sunday 9th February 15.00 France vs Italy Stade de France, Paris
Saturday 22nd February
14.15 Italy vs Scotland Stadio Olimpico, Rome
16.45 Wales vs France Principality Stadium, Cardiff
Sunday 23rd February 15.00 England vs Ireland Twickenham Stadium, London
Saturday 7th March
14.15 Ireland vs Italy Aviva Stadium, Dublin
16.45 England vs Wales Twickenham Stadium, London
Sunday 8th March 15.00 Scotland vs France Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
Saturday 14th March
14.15 Wales vs Scotland Principality Stadium, Cardiff
16.45 Italy vs England Stadio Olimpico, Rome
20.00 France vs Ireland Stade de France, Paris
64, Fentiman Road, SW8 1LA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.