While banking on tried and true basics, The Wheatsheaf is surely anything but a run-of-the-mill establishment. Putting a little Victorian garden posh into the classic pub scene, the Tooting Bec bar and restaurant serves as the perfect place for a family-friendly Sunday afternoon, or a Friday night spent…
Bushfire Relief Gig - Hosted by HUX
We have all seen the devastating effects that this months bushfires have had in Australia, there are over 7000 people displaced as well as 25 people who have lost their lives. As well as that, an estimated half a billion animals are now dead in the fires.
To help support the hero volunteers and the response and recovery from the catastrophic bushfires in Australia, HUX are putting on a night of music at The Wheatsheaf in Tooting Bec, alongside some great London talent.
Tickets are £10pp and 100% of the proceeds will be split between the Australian Red Cross, NSW Rural Fire Service and the SA Country Fire Service.
Australian Red Cross: https://www.redcross.org.au/
NSW Rural Fire Service: https://www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/
SA County Fire Service: https://www.cfs.sa.gov.au/site/home.jsp
Australian brewery Little Creatures are also generously donating beer for the night, of which 100% of the money from each bottle will also be distributed between the three funds.
Please show your support for this cause by joining us and raising money to support our friends over in Australia.
1 person entry
100% of proceeds will go towards the Australian bushfires
|19:45 - 23:00||£10.00|
This ticket does not include entry to the gig
|19:45 - 23:00||£10.00|
2, Upper Tooting Road, SW17 7PG
Tooting Bec (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.