One of Tootings oldest pubs, The Castle has been part of the Young’s estate since 1832 and has an exciting history; American film actor, director and producer, John Wayne is known for frequenting The Castle in the 1940s. In the 1970s, the pub had an excellent reputation for live music and hosted the…
Don Papa Myth & Mixology
- No reviews.
- The Castle Tooting
Transport yourself to the mythical land of Sugarlandia - home to the esteemed Don Papa rum.
Grab a 1 hour round trip full of enchanting tales and tropical tasting of Don Papa rum, where you’d get to conjure up your very own cocktail.
Duration: 1 hour
Early Bird Ticket Price: £10 per person Limited number of tickets available!
Regular Ticket Price: £15 per person
Included in the price is a welcome drink, making of 1 cocktail and a 1 hour round-trip to Sugarlandia.
Take me to Sugarlandia, book your ticket here:
Early Bird Tropical Ticket
Early Bird Tropical Ticket includes a 1 hour round trip to Sugarlandia for a Don Papa Mixology session with a cocktail included. £10 for one Early Bird ticket.
|19:00 - 20:00||£10.00|
Standard Tropical Ticket
Standard Tropical Ticket includes a 1 hour round trip to Sugarlandia for a Don Papa Mixology session with a cocktail included. £15 for one Early Bird ticket.
|19:00 - 20:00||£15.00|
38, Tooting High Street, SW17 0RG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.