Meet The Brewer & Tasting Evening with Duration Brewing
- The Pembury Tavern
On Thursday, the 2nd of November, The Pembury Tavern will be delighted to host Miranda Hudson, co-founder of Duration Brewing, for a convivial evening of beer tasting and chat through a selection of their incredible range.
We will be enjoying four different beers from the diverse range on The Pembury Tavern's bar, and along the way we will learn about the story and ethos behind Duration, as well as the historic location in Norfolk where it is based. Each beer will be served in 1/3 pint measure, and there will be additional beers on the bar for the tap takeover to further whet your whistle before and after the event.
Tickets are £15 plus booking fee and will include the four beers alongside the talk and Q&A session with Miranda Hudson from Duration. You can view the full tap takeover line-up on our website.
Meet The Brewer + Beer Tasting
Ticket includes 4 x 1/3rd pint serves of different Duration beers, plus a talk & Q&A session
|19:00 - 21:00||£15.00|
90, Amhurst Road, E8 1JH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.