Perched on the banks of the Thames, the beautiful view of Kingston bridge would be a tough one to beat. As you head into the warmer months, switch out the comforting red wines for a chilled glass of rosé or choose a gin from their amazing selection, best enjoyed on their patio. With roasts that can…
Murder on the Riviera
- No reviews.
- The Bishop Kingston
The French Riviera in the 1930's, an era of elegance and excess; where the rich and famous enjoy the glorious climate. However, all is not well. A body has been found by the rocks of the hotel, done to death with a vicious blow to the back of the head. The victim was also a keen art collector and a prized Picasso from his collection has also mysteriously disappeared.
Police are baffled by the case and now it falls upon private investigator Mr John Rutherford to investigate the crime. Tonight on Valentines Day under the romantic backdrop of the river, Mr Rutherford must deduce the culprit responsible for this heinous crime.
Join Moonstone Theatre London and The Bishop team for an evening packed with plot-twists, suspicious suspects and plenty of red herrings along the way! Tonight, you are the detectives and it's your job to crack the case before it's too late. But can you catch the killer?
Book your place in the investigation today! Evening includes a decedent 3 course dinner complete with a glass of bubbly.
*Please note, tickets are available up until a week prior, the food pre order will be needed a week in advance so the kitchen have time to organise themselves accordingly.
Murder Mystery & 3-course dinner
Ticket includes performance and 3-course dinner
|20:00 - 23:00||£40.00|
2, Bishop's Hall, KT1 1PY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.