A charming and friendly pub. Found in the heart of old is a disused army barracks Young's have transformed this rustic space into a modern, chic gastropub, with the new addition of the elegant glass house. However, all the while retaining the authenticity of a military officers mess with cosy leather…
The Guardhouse Valentine Ball
- No reviews.
- The Guard House
Valentines day shouldn't only be for people already in love, you should be able to find love. So join us on the 15th February, couples or not. As we open up The Glasshouse into a dancefloor ready for some romantic music moving into some funky moves later in the evening.
First of we have The Prestige Duo playing a beautifully romantic set for all the slow dancers (and some upbeat!) followed by our resident DJ Annabelle who will be picking up the tempo to help you dance with someone you know or will get to know!
Tickets include a glass of bubbles on arrival aswell as canapes serving throughout the night (until 10pm)
First come first serve on these early bird tickets! Your ticket guarantees your entrance, a glass of bubbly upon arrival and includes canapes to come out during the night
|19:00 - 00:00||£8.00|
Your ticket guarantees your entrance, a glass of bubbly upon arrival and includes canapes to come out during the night
|19:00 - 00:00||£12.00|
No 1 Street, Woolwich, SE18 6GH
Woolwich Arsenal (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.