- No reviews.
- The Rosemary Branch
Sports for the unsporty! An interactive comedy gameshow in which the audience get to compete in newly-invented games and claim their place in sporting history.
The audience is split into two teams, captains are chosen, and the games begin. Traditional party games are re-imagined bigger, sillier and with lots of DIY props. Add an epic sports-themed soundtrack, big team singalongs, home-made prizes and a rather nifty Powerpoint presentation and it’s a jam-packed hour of fun.
Host and referee James Hancox (Abandoman, 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown, BBC2’s The Stephen K Amos Show, BBC Radio 1’s Fun and Filth Cabaret) will present this hour of silliness and serious competition, as he takes everyone’s favourite games to the extreme.
Shooting Stars meets Fun House and played by YOU!
|Full Price||20:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
2, Shepperton Road, N1 3DT
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.