Goose Island is a Chicago based brewery started in 1988 who have been brewing great beer and spreading it to fellow beer lovers around the world ever since. Draught and bottled craft beers are in great supply, along with a selection of tank to tap beer brewed by their insanely talented team, lead…
Bourbon County Brand Stout Tasting
- No reviews.
- Goose Island Brewpub
County Brand Stout 2020 is dropping for release on 11th December 2020.
This year will be a bit different, 2020 and all that, so with everyone's safety in mind we'll be releasing this iconic Stout on 11th December.
Curbside Pick Up
Available from our Brewpub, 10am to 12pm, and 4pm to 6pm.
During your 15 minute time allocation you'll be able to pick up your choice of '18, '19 and '20 Original (max 2 per customer). Visit our website to book your slot.
Barrel-Aged Tasting Ticket
From 12pm – 1:30pm, 2pm – 3:30pm, 4pm – 5:30pm & 6pm – 7:30pm.
In this session you'll receive a tasting flight of 4 beers, including our in-house Barrel-Aged Barley Wine and BCS 2020, a bottle of BCS to go and an intro into Barrel-Aged beers from our Head Brewer, Andrew Walton.
We're stoked that our food partners, Nanny Bill's have also created a unique Nanny Bill's burger which will be available for a limited time after the release, and we'll be treating the first 50 people through the doors one on us from 10am on 11th December.
Goose Island Brewpub, 222 Shoreditch High St, E1 6PJ
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Your ticket will be fully refunded should we need to cancel the event due to Covid-19.