Influenced by the best of British, from their history and culture to sporting and country pursuits. They take pride in using the finest quality food, drink and service to deliver their distinctive connection between old and new. They cook everything in their charcoal oven which gives unique flavourtexture…
Game and wine Masterclass
Join us on Thursday 18th October for the opportunity to learn about the mouth-watering locally source game available on our menu. Our game supplier will explain their breading and shooting processes while preparing a piece of venison, pigeon and partridge for you to enjoy. Following this a wine expert from Berkmann Wine Cellars will host a Game & Wine dinner, where you will have a chance to enjoy game dishes, specially cooked by our head chef all paired with delicious wines from our menu including Finca La Colonia Torrontes, Norton Porteno Malbec, Finca La Colonia Malbec and Norton Cosecha Tarida!
Tickets are priced at £45 per person including game masterclass, 3 course dinner and wine pairing.
|Game masterclass||19:00 - 22:00||£45.00|
121-123, 121-123 Kew Rd, TW9 2PN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.