Best Pub 2014/15 - DesignMyNight Awards Paradise is a dazzling gastropub, bar and live music venue close to Queen’s Park and Kensal Green stations. With great food and drink, a bustling ambience and exciting events taking place most days of the week, you could call Paradise a pillar of West London…
Paradise presents: GIN & JUICE NYE
- No reviews.
- Paradise By Way of Kensal Green
MONDAY 31st DECEMBER | 7:00PM - 3:00AM
Paradise by way of Kensal Green
19 Kilburn Lane,
London, W10 4AE
£65 [2-course meal + drink + club entry]
£15 early bird [club entry only after 9pm]
The Gin & Juice cocktails will be flowing all night alongside endless bottles of champagne (Prosecco for most) being popped! We're going BIG, imagine P Diddy’s mansion parties from the MTV-era music videos.
You can join us for a beautiful two-course dinner + a welcome glass of prosecco in the Main Restaurant before we party the night away or come down from 9pm for just the club portion. Table sittings will take place between 7-9pm.
From East to West Coast, from Brooklyn to the Bronx, from Biggie to Busta; Our resident DJs will be dropping the greatest Hip-Hop from the past 40 years in the Main Room, while Room 2 spinning the best Disco, Funk and House in town.
*VIP tables and private rooms available for booking - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2-course meal + drink + club entry
Club entry only
|21:00 - 03:00||£15.00|
19 Kilburn Lane Kilburn Lane W10 4AE
Kensal Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.