Sitting at the start of the Oxford and Cambridge University Boat Race, a grand Victorian grade II listed building with four venues under one roof - this is the best way to describe the Duke's Head on the river bank in Putney... The Duke's Bar is a traditional British style pub with lots of comfychairs…
Vegan Food & Wine Feast
- No reviews.
- The Duke's Head Putney
New found wine lover hungry for knowledge or a life time enthusiast...with the guidance of our very own grape master, come explore the flavours and share our love for fantastic wines and perfectly paired food!
Meat-free and dairy-free but far from taste-free! Together with versatile and tasty ingredients and our chef’s passion for vegetarian and vegan food, we have put together a feast so delicious that it will turn even a seasoned meat eater to a herbivore...
The evening includes a welcome drink, a mezze platter to start with followed by a 3 course meal served with 3 glasses of high-end wine paired especially to match with the dishes
To finish off as an extra bit, we'll be sharing our vegan recipes with everyone who's joined!
For more information, please email:
Vegan Food & Wine Feast
welcome drink, 3 course meal paired with 3 vegan wines
|19:30 - 22:00||£40.00|
8 Lower Richmond Road SW15 1JN
Putney Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.