A pub steeped in the history of affluent Mayfair, Punchbowl know a thing or two about good food and wine and pride themselves on offering a place for their patrons to meet, dine and unwind. The Punchbowl first opened its doors in 1729 and even after a grand refurbishment the rich history of this Grade…
'Tour' of Spain- Tapas and wine tasting evening
- No reviews.
Come and explore Spain's vibrant culture, through wine and tapas together with Peter Wallbridge, a qualified and published wine maker who now heads the Spanish wine team at our wine merchant Enotria and Coe. You will be greeted with a Gin Mare G&T followed by a selection of 7 different tapas dishes alongside 7 Spanish wines. Each wine has been perfectly paired to an authentic tapas dish showcasing the ultimate flavours and styles, Spain has to offer. Tickets are £47 per person and spaces are limited, therefore contact us now to book your tickets or click on the link provided. email@example.com or by calling us on 0207 4936841.
'Tour' of Spain
Tapas and wine tasting evening
|19:00 - 22:00||£47.00|
41, Farm Street, Mayfair, W1J 5RP
Green Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.