The Water Poet in Spitalfields is a hidden gem of a pub. With many strings to its bow, come here to lap up the sunshine in its ivy clad beer garden during the summer with a now legandary Spit roast bbq, or try out the Cinema and film nights that are hosted at this excellent shoreditch pub. A trip toThe…
CITY COMEDY CLUB + A FREE BEER
- The Water Poet
Comedy with a great line up PLUS an NECK OIL BEER from BEAVERTOWN with every advance ticket purchased.
Previous Celebrity Mystery Guests have appeared on Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Russell Howard's Good News, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Comedy Central Roast Battle and many more.
Great value. Great night out.
City Comedy Club is located in the HEART of London! Only a 2-minute walk from Liverpool Street Station, come and grab a drink and have a laugh with City Comedy Club every Wednesday night.
City Comedy Club
PLEASE ARRIVE BY 7:30 TO GET SEATED!!!
9-11 Folgate Street E1 6BX
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.