Following in the footsteps of Star by Hackney Downs and Star of Bethnal Green, the latest offering from The Electric Star group does not disappoint, as they have restored the pub into a relaxing yet traditional East End pub with a touch of class. Sink into the velvet banquettes, gaze over the huge oval…
Sparkling Wine and Champagne Tasting with Luigi
- No reviews.
- The Leyton Star
We’ve invited an expert in the industry Luigi Buonanno, from Berkmann Wine Cellars to hold a Champagne and Sparkling Wine Tasting. Starting his career off in Rome, Luigi left university to pursue a sommelier diploma and then undertook a masters in sensorial analysis, which is considered to be the highest related degree achievable in Italy.
Since 2011 Luigi has been collaborating with Daniele Cernilli on doctorwine.it, where he writes reviews about mainly non-Italian wines available in the UK. Luigi is known to be one of the most knowledgeable wine experts under 30 around today. We can’t wait to get him down and share his wine expertise with us.
Luigi will be sampling 6 sparkling wines, worth over £30, from Italy, Australia, Spain, Brazil, England and France.
Ca’ del Console Prosecco - Italy
Casa Valduga Arte Brut Rose’ - Brazil
Deakin Estate Brut Chardonnay/Pinot Noir - Australia
Rigol Cava Brut - Spain
Bolney Estate Sparkling Wine - UK
Perrier Jouet Champagne - France
6 tasting glasses
Get 6 tasting glasses of sparkling wine and champagne. Worth a combined £30
|19:30 - 22:00||£12.00|
116, High Road, E15 2BX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.