The Heathcote and Star joins the Electric Star Group to light the way for a loyal Leytonstone community that wants great food, drink, entertainment, and above all, character. What are they offering? A lovingly restored watering hole (that’s more like a watering crater) with an unearthed skylight that…
History of Aperol
- No reviews.
- The Heathcote and Star
Have you ever wondered what Aperol is and how it’s made? Have you ever wanted to learn how to make a refreshing Aperol Spritz at home?
Come down to the Heathcote & Star on Thursday 22nd and learn all about the history of Aperol, as well as other Italian bitters (such as Campari).
Try the classic Italian Americano Spritz, make your own Aperol Spritz, and finish with an Italian favourite, the Negroni.
Tickets are £10 and include two drinks, as well as making your own Aperol Spritz.
Get yours now via Design My Night!
History of Aperol
|19:30 - 21:30||£10.00|
344 Grove Green Rd, E11 4EA UK
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.