London’s King’s Cross has a rich heritage of music and entertainment. Minus the pretensions of the West End, King’s Cross has always been a can’t-fail destination for a good night out and The Star of Kings looks set to continue that legacy, presenting bands and DJs on a packed programme and a…
Mikkeller Beer Tasting
- No reviews.
- The Star of Kings
Mikkeller is a microbrewery founded in 2006 in Copenhagen. Founder Mikkel Borg Bjergsø exports his micro brewed beer to 40 different countries and is internationally acclaimed as one of the most innovative and cutting edge brewers in the world.
We’re super excited to be hosting Mikkeller on Wednesday 1st May and tasting a selection of their incredible brews!
For just £15 you get to sample a flight of four beers, food to pair & tasting notes with Thom Hill from Mikkeller.
Beers to taste on the night are;
Mikkeller: ORGANIC Double Sour Cherry Berliner Weisse
Mikkeller: Vesterbro Chinese Food
Mikkeller: Are You Shore?
Mikkeller: Creamsicle Friend
Grab your tickets before they go!
Mikkeller Beer Tasting
|19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
126, York Way, Kings Cross, N1 0AX
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.