The Fellow is a discreetly stylish gastronomic wonderland of a pub just around the corner from the grandeur of the new Kings Cross station. With a focus on the finer things, smashing cocktails and some wonderful spaces to enjoy them in, The Fellow is the ideal place to gather your gang together to celebrate…
Comedy Without Borders
- No reviews.
- The Fellow
Comedy Without Borders is a night of stand-up comedy showcasing some of the most exciting talents on the circuit.
Guaranteeing a range of different perspectives, and material from various backgrounds and experiences, Ophélie Hocquard (as heard on BBC radio 4 extra) and Joseph Cullen (VAULT Festival Best Newcomer 2017) present some of their favourite comedians. This month’s line-up includes:
Esther Manito (Arab woman of the Year nominee, Asian Woman of the Year Finalist, BBC New Comedy Award 2016-2018, Funny Women Reginal Finalist, Bath Comedian of the year finalist, So you think you’re funny finalist, and the first female comedian to perform at Dubai Opera House.)
Chloe Petts (Funny Women Award Runner Up 2017, Finalist Leicester Square New Comedian of the Year 2017.)
Huge Davies (As seen on Comedy Central At The Comedy Store, Hackney Empire New Act of the Year 2018 Runner Up, BBC Radio 4 New Comedy Award 2017 Nominee, Amused Moose New National Comic Award 2017 Finalist, Leicester Square New Comedian of the Year Finalist 2017.)
Mo Omar (Leicester Square New Comedian of the year 2017 Winner)
Archie Maddocks “Superb timing and quick wit... A must see” - Radio Ha-ha “It’s clear that Archie Maddocks has found his calling in comedy...a brilliant job balancing light silly humour with thought- provoking, refreshing and subversive social discussion.” - Entertainment Focus “Poignant, inventive and razor sharp” - Broadway Baby
Comedy Without Borders
This ticket gains you entry to one great night of comedy. The funniest Tuesday of the month.
|20:00 - 22:00||£3.00|
24 York Way N1 9AA
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking/Vaping Policy (but we have a terrace pretty close by).
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.