The Grafton is the jewel in the Kentish Town crown and everyone is welcome. The downstairs bar’s beautiful Victorian features were carefully restored in 2012 incorporating some contemporary touches to create a bright and beautiful space. The bar features hand pumps rotating award-winning aleslocal…
Comedy Upstairs at the Grafton
- No reviews.
- The Grafton - Hippo Inns
Headlining - Ian Stone @iandstone
Ranked amongst the top ten stand-ups in Britain by The Independent, Ian Stone is one of the most talented topical acts and comperes in the country. Edgy and provocative, with an easy-going manner and self-depreciating style, Ian is at great ease bantering with an audience. He's a member of the Comedy Store's critically acclaimed 'Cutting Edge' team.
He has performed all over the world including Comedy Festivals in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, South Africa, Holland, France, Ireland and Germany. He’s entertained the troops in Kuwait, Bosnia,Kosovo, Cyprus and Afghanistan. He was the first British stand-up to perform in Moscow and the first performer to appear for The Comedy Store in Mumbai.
"Seriously funny" The Guardian
“Like a cross between Tony Hancock and Frankie Howard. Stone is probably better than we deserve. Ultimately, it is the sheer quantity of funny material that really impresses” The List
20 Prince Of Wales Road NW5 3LG
Kentish Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.