The Britannia is tucked away just off Kensington's busy High Street at No. 1 Allen Street and has been looking after their guests since 1834. Proudly sitting on the old Britannia Brewery site, the pub is steeped in history. Their interior fuses the traditional staples like the real fire place and comfy…
Seafood & Wine Supper Club
- No reviews.
- The Britannia
As summer draws to a close, we'll be hosting a fantastic evening of seafood with delicate wines to pair with each of the four courses we'll be serving up. You'll find yourself in our private Monty Room upstairs where we will be supported by a professional sommelier from Berkmann Wines as well as our own Head Chef, Marcin, to give you a truly indulgent experience.
On the menu will be oysters, hake, crab, lobster and a delicious dessert to top it all off. If you're curious about the wine, there will be four glasses including white, rose & sparkling throughout the evening as well as an intro cocktail.
We'd love to see you there!
Individual - Seafood & Wine Supper Club
Entry to the wonderful evening of seafood & wine at The Britannia!
|19:30 - 22:00||£50.00|
Group of 4 - Seafood & Wine Supper Club
Entry to the wonderful evening of seafood & wine at The Britannia! £20 discount from the total price when purchased as a group of 4 persons.
|19:30 - 22:00||£175.00|
1, Allen Street, W8 6UX
High Street Kensington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.