The Cost of Love: LIVE Podcast Recording
- No reviews.
- The Rosemary Branch
The Cost of Love: Live Podcast Recording
Presented by Haley McGee
Hosted by self-proclaimed love idiot, Haley McGee, The Cost of Love Podcast is a deep dive into that strange juicy place where love and money and relationships and values collide. Join Haley and her dream guests – brilliant brainiacs and heart-stopping comedians – as they try to figure out if the cost of love is worth it.
An uplifting and cathartic evening for love idiots, sensitive souls and anyone who’s ever wondered: Is the pain of dating is worth the fleeting moments of bliss? When should I quit or commit to a relationship? Or, is the sum of my romantic failures actually zero?
(1) The cost of love logo. Words that read “the cost of love with Haley McGee” surrounded by hearts, broken hearts and a graphic image of a microphone.
(2) Graphic image that reads: “The Cost of Love Live. A podcast for love idiots, sensitive souls and smartie pants. With Haley McGee and special guests.” With a photo of Haley McGee, a white woman with brown hair, smiling. And the cost of love logo.
We encourage patrons to wear a mask while moving around the building and when seated in the theatre.
Seating is not socially distanced. The theatre is ventilated before and after every performance with regular and thorough cleaning of touch points. Hand sanitiser and face masks are available onsite.
We regret that our theatre is up a flight of stairs with no wheelchair access available.
|19:30 - 21:00||£14.00|
2, Shepperton Road, N1 3DT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.