L O V E
- The Rosemary Branch
L O V E is a time-travelling thriller comedy about love and everything that is terrible about it.
With more than 100 characters and 8 different time periods performed by the maniac clown Jacob Lovick, and written with Tyler Harding, L O V E tells the story of Norman and Margot, two time travellers with nothing to lose except the whole of history itself.
Accompanied by an original score written and performed by Jack Toop.
★★★★★ - Broadway Baby, Fringe Biscuit, Mumble Comedy, EdFringeReview, Voice Magazine, Bunbury Review.
'The sort of show that makes you excited about the Fringe again.' - Broadway Baby
Directed by Emma Halstead
Written by Jacob Lovick and Tyler Harding
Performed by Jacob Lovick
Scored live by Jack Toop
Image description: Hand-drawn poster by the artist Caitlin Whittaker depicting the face of the performer Jacob Lovick. Below his head is the show’s title ‘L O V E’.
We encourage patrons to wear a mask while moving around the building and when seated in the theatre.
Seating is not socially distanced. The theatre is ventilated before and after every performance with regular and thorough cleaning of touch points. Hand sanitiser and face masks are available onsite.
We regret that our theatre is up a flight of stairs with no wheelchair access available.
Standard Ticket, unreserved seating
|19:30 - 20:30||£12.00|
2, Shepperton Road, N1 3DT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.