The White Swan is a homely pub and dining room on Fetter Lane, close to Chancery Lane underground station. Comprised of a ground floor main room, an intimate mezzanine and a first floor dining room, this is a chic venue offering a lovely spread of food and drink. Take one look at the menu and you'll…
Traditional Burns Night Supper and Fine Wine Evening
- No reviews.
- The White Swan
Join us on 23rd January for our Traditional Burns Night Supper and Fine Wine Evening at The White Swan. Featuring a four course menu devised by our Head Chef, perfectly paired with fine wines selected by our Group Sommelier, Gui Mahaut.
In memory of the great poet, Robert Burns, we will raise a whisky toast to the great man himself.
Dinner starts at 7.30pm and costs just £65 per person.
Contact email@example.com for group enquiries.
Traditional Burn's Night Supper on 23rd January
Four course dinner paired with fine wines
|19:30 - 22:30||£65.00|
108, Fetter Lane, EC4A 1ES
Chancery Lane (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.