A Grade II-listed hotel stunningly restored to its former glory, The Half Moon combines classic charm with elegant modern sophistication. With fine seasonal fare, impressive outdoor spaces, and beautiful boutique bedrooms, it’s a stylish place to dine, drink and stay in Herne Hill. As part ofits…
'Catch Me a Song' Dinner & Cabaret
- No reviews.
- Half Moon
After the success of previous Sixteenfeet productions, 'Catch me a Song' cabaret is back hosted by Time Rogers and jam packed with a fantastic collection of songs performed live by West End performers, bringing you music from the world of Jazz Swing, Musical Theatre, Motown, Soul and Classical - something for everyone, not to be missed! Selections from the shows will including Phantom, Avenue Q, Les Miserables, Chicago, Dream Girls, The Ratpack, Jesus Christ Superstar, Ain’t misbehaving, and Smokey Joe’s Cafe.
A glass of La Tordera Prosecco DOCG on arrival and a specially prepared 3 course set menu from Head Chef Mike Blizzard. Each course will have a meat, a fish, and a vegetarian option, to be selected on the day. A copy of this menu is available on request. If you or your guests have any allergens that we should be made aware of, please let your server know when you are seated and we will do our best to accommodate you. Whilst a dish may not contain a specific allergen, due to the wide range of ingredients used in our kitchen, foods may be at risk of cross contamination by other ingredients.
And of course – an amazing cabaret show.
Dinner & Show
3 Courses and Show
|19:00 - 23:00||£45.00|
10 Half Moon Lane SE24 9HU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.