The Flask pub in Hampstead is a beautiful Victorian treasure that's become a modern example of the traditional London pub. Welcoming a diverse range of customers from post-work drinkers to those dining out, it's the ideal setting for ultimate relaxation as well as indulgence. You'll love The Flask for…
Haunted Hampstead halloween tour (COVID SPECIAL)
*PLEASE NOTE our tour now begins in Flask walk HAMPSTEAD*
If you are looking for a fun Covid safe way to celebrate Halloween why not join us for an evening of grisly tales, horrible history and immersive theatre, exploring the winding lanes of Hampstead: One of London’s oldest and most rural neighbourhoods, this unique Halloween tour explores the dark side of this seemingly idyllic area…
Enjoy a stroll onto Hampstead Heath in the dark. (An experience in itself.) But keep your wits about you as it was once a regular haunt for thieves and highwaymen…
Guard yourself against the ghosts of cholera victims and other poor souls who met their ends at the hands of plague and pestilence
Take a unique chance to become a member of an ancient drinking society which once boasted Lord Byron as a member, and enjoy a FREE DRINK courtesy of our friends at nearby Sacred Gin Distillery
Let's not forget that Hampstead is one of London’s most affluent areas, so listen out for scandalous tales of the many famous artists writers and celebrities (both living and dead) who have made their homes here over the years….
Fancy dress is not compulsory but definitely encouraged! PPE IS MANDATORY. PRIZE AWARDED FOR THE BEST HALLOWEEN THEMED FACE MASK.
Tour finishes at the William 4th pub Hampstead High street 5 minutes walk from Hampstead tube station (northern line)
Tour lasts approx 90 minutes
The regular one
|18:30 - 20:00||£20.00|
14, Flask Walk, NW3 1HE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.