Perched on the edge of Hackney Downs, this Star is a playground of 90s interiors with shabby-chic furnishings, retro lampshades and old school stools and tables. Rough 'n' ready characterises this laid-back boozer, where mish-mash reigns free and the beer flows all day long. Satisfying a traditionalpub…
GMT Mixed Ability Boxing Classes
- The Star by Hackney Downs
Based in Hackney, GMT Boxing is a school of boxing with a unique angle. We believe too many people settle for weakness, pain and injury and the bottom line is this affects their quality of life. GMT doesn't want you to settle for this.
GMT Boxing sessions @ The Star by Hackney Downs. If you want to get fit and address your overall physical health and well-being in a unique and exciting way, then these are the classes for you. Our small capacity Women-only and Mixed sessions cater to all levels of physical or technical ability.
GMT Boxing sessions are 1.5 hour classes consisting of:
Strength & Mobility section - Build a healthy body. Here you will work to fix weak areas and undo impingements made common by the modern/working/sedentary lifestyle to achieve a pain-free and injury resistant body.
Boxing section - Learn effective boxing technique. Reap the well documented mental and physical benefits of boxing training. Gain confidence in being able to defend yourself. Challenge your body and mind by learning a new skill.
Conditioning section - Push yourself with boxing specific conditioning. Work hard and get a sweat on in a fun and engaging way!
Mon: 6-7:30PM - Mixed, 8-9:30PM - Women-only
Tue: 6-7:30PM - Women-only, 8-9:30PM - Mixed
Spaces are limited, grab a ticket now to secure your slot!
If you want to access a discount, by purchasing sessions in blocks, contact us directly.
|Early Class Tickets||18:00 - 19:30||£15.00|
|Late Class Tickets||20:00 - 21:30||£15.00|
35, Queensdown Road, E5 8JQ
Hackney Downs (Rail)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from The Star by Hackney Downs
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.