Best Beer Garden 2014/15 - DesignMyNight Awards The People’s Park Tavern is a village pub and brewery beside Victoria Park in the heart of East London, serving hearty, traditional pub food as well as a range of our own brewed People’s Pints. Inspired by the park itself – created as it was for…
BINGO BONANZA BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH
New Year, new brunch!
We heard your shouts, and back by popular demand is our famed brunch, new and improved for 2018.
Bingo, Brunch and Booze!
Not only bottomless Mimosa’s and Bloody Mary’s to fulfill even the booziest of dreams, but enough smashed avocado and sourdough to shake even the most gentrified of sticks at.
With a menu covering all your modern brunch favourites from smoked salmon benedict with kale and poached eggs, oat and quinoa porridge with fruit compote to full English, there is something for everyone including Vegan and Veggie options (yep, animal lovers, we love you too)!
Hosted in the Greenhaus every Saturday from 11:00 – 14:00, our bottomless brunch will be served with a side helping of Bingo and comedy from Mr. James Hancox and Ria Lina. Fresh from a stint at Fringeworld Perth, James brings high-energy tomfoolery and the best eyebrows in town, whilst ‘fearless, provocative and very funny’ Ria Lina may just burst into song mid bingo call.
Perfect for birthday parties, hen dos, catching up with your best pals, or drowning the sorrows of the night before, book now for just £28 per person.
Saturday's Bottomless Brunch
360 Victoria Park Road E9 7BT
Hackney Wick (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.