The Jam Tree on Chelsea's Kings Road, is a quaint and quirky hot spot that offers quality drinks and a delicious colonial-inspired food menu, all served in stylish, off beat surroundings. With a late licence, sun soaked beer garden, outdoor bar and BBQ area and DJ's playing from 10pm to a packed dancefloor…
Rum Festival: Caribbean Supperclub
- No reviews.
- The Jam Tree Chelsea
On Wednesday 26th July, we’re putting on a Caribbean feast for the senses! Throughout the Rum Festival we’ve treated you to all things Rum related & now we’re rounding off the month with our very own Caribbean Supperclub. Our Head Chef Dom Taylor has created a mouth-watering menu which will be accompanied by bottomless Rum Punch. No better way to celebrate Hump Day!
Places are £35 for the two-course menu with bottomless Mount Gay Polo Club Punch.
|Caribbean Supperclub||19:30 - 21:30||£35.00|
541 Kings Road SW6 2EB
Fulham Broadway (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.