If you’re looking for a laid-back bar in the hip heart of Regent’s Park, make sure The Albany is your first port of call. Located in the capital’s swanky Fitzrovia district, the pub is named after the Piccadilly apartments that housed some of London’s most iconic names for over 200 years,including…
Luscious Cabaret - June
- The Albany
Come and join the Luscious community. We're not just a cabaret we're a fun and fabulous family. The misfits of London and beyond can find solace here. On arrival receive a warm welcome from Little Lady Luscious. Pull up a chair or reserve a table with sweet treats. Then let Paulus guide you through the wonderful and colourful world of Cabaret. From drag to magic we have it all!
Let your creative side run wild with the Luscious fancy dress box (there's a bottle of prosecco to be won). Warm up your voice ready for the end of show sing along. But the night doesn't have to end there! The Albany remains open until 2am were you'll find a fabulous array of gin, beer & wine. You may even find a performer or two propping up the bar.
This month our cast of fabulous performers as ready and set to get you oohing, aaahing and maybe even wiggling your way into your weekend.
Proving age is just a number is the awesome Lynn Ruth Miller
Falling from above with a bump and grind is the enchanting Celeste Étoile
This one is giving us a tooth ache she’s so sweet it’s the sensational Miss Sugar Rush
Bringing a bit of controversy to Luscious is the fabulous Dinona Pussay
First runner up in Aprils Burlesque Idol heat and all set us alight is Felina Onyx
We’ve got a veritable vixen in the form of Victoria Rose.
Strumming on her Uke and getting you all hot and bothered is Olivia Jannesson
Luring us in with her prolific song is Shirley the Middle Aged Siren
Bringing the sass and the sultry together is the epic Scarlett O’Hora
And giving us one last speech to remember remember Theresa May by is Lolly Jones.
All hosted by the person who likes us all to think they don’t have a heart but they really do its TV’s Paulus!
Tickets from just £10
What passed audiences have said:
“This is WAY better than anything at Madame Jojo’s”
"Our first cabaret night, lots of fun!"
"I had such a brilliant night at Luscious Cabaret May The Fourth Be With You show! Fantastic relaxed evening of a great line up of talented burlesque artists. Definitely recommend for a fun night out with great atmosphere and a barrel of laughs!"
240, Great Portland Street, W1W 5QU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.