The new-look Princess of Wales combines the best of a traditional London pub with everything you’d expect from a first-rate bar or restaurant. British classics like fish & chips, seasonal pies and juicy burgers will always feature on their menus but you’ll also spot innovative, home-grown recipes that feature the best of regional produce. On their bar, cask ales take pride of place but we’ve also made room for some top-notch craft beers. The wines, gins, vodkas and rums follow a similar pattern: firm favourites mixed in with exciting, new flavours.
Come by soon, get yourself a glass of something cold, sit by the River Lea and thank your lucky stars for unearthing the wonder that is the Princess of Wales.
Free glass of bubbles with festive bookings
Three courses and a glass of Prosecco for £30PP on Monday and Tuesdays
Monday 12:00 – 20:00
Tuesday 12:00 – 20:00
- Pub , Restaurant Bar , Restaurant
- Drinking and Eating , Chatting and Drinking , Chilling with mates
- Clapton, East London, Hackney
- Live Music, Brunch, Drinks Tastings
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Private Hire, London - Drinks and Finger Food, London - Christmas Lunch
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- No door charge normally
The Princess of Wales - Geronimo Inns, 146, Lea Bridge Road, E5 9RB
If you like The Princess of Wales - Geronimo Inns, You should also check out...