This beautiful quintessential pub has undergone an exquisite refurbishment, bringing you elegant, light filled spaces, grand decor and a newly designed garden. With a bar stocked to the rafters with premium products, including more than 35 gins, an extensive wine list, and new exciting cocktail list…
Wreath Making at the Windmill
- No reviews.
- The Windmill Clapham
Just hear those sleigh bells jingling, ring ting tingling too... Christmas is just around the corner and we're kickstarting yours with an evening of crafty festivities.
Led by the lovely ladies from Clapham Flowers, you will be guided through making and decorating your very own beautiful wreaths to adorn your front doors throughout the Christmas season. Complimentary mulled wine will be provided to get those creative juices flowing!
This tickets allows x1 person entry to our fantastic festive wreath making event.
|19:00 - 21:30||£55.00|
Windmill Drive, Clapham Common South Side, Clapham, SW4 9DE
Clapham Common (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.