The Oyster Shed is a fantastic restaurant located right on the banks of the River Thames in the heart of the City of London. Offering a modern dining and drinking with a nautical and yacht inspired theme, you can sit by their arched windows with views of The Shard and the river all lit up at nightor…
Garden Launch Party with Minuty
- No reviews.
- The Oyster Shed
On Tuesday 10th May The Oyster Shed will be launching our bookable outdoor summer space - The Minuty Garden!
This will be a special invite only event for our most loyal customers where you'll be able to sample the most exceptional hospitality on the City of London's riverside!
Minuty have been kind enough to supply us with some bottles of their 'M de Minuty' Provence Rosé for you to try. The perfect summer beverage, created to be refreshing. Each grape is still handpicked from some of the region's most premier vineyards with a blend of Cinsault, Syrah and Grenache which produces an elegant wine with notes of peach. Minuty pairs wonderfully with any of our signature seafood dishes and is also the ideal drink for relaxing in the sun.
And what would a visit to the Oyster Shed be without oysters?! Head chef Natalie Coleman will be laying on a platter of our exquisite sea delights to excite the palate. The kitchen will also be open if you wish to grab something more substantial from Natalie's menu.
Don't forget the garden is available for private hires and smaller group bookings too. Speak to the events team by dropping us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
To book your space simply click the button at the bottom of this page.
|Ticket to Minuty Garden launch||17:30 - 21:00||Free admission|
5, Angel Lane, EC4R 3AB
City of London
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.