The Jugged Hare is a fantastic British gastro pub for a lunch, dinner or drinks in London. Situated next to the Barbican Centre on the corner of Chiswell Street and Silk Street in the City of London, the pub forms part of the famous old Grade II listed Whitbread Brewery. The venue, with majestic taxidermy…
Traditional Burns Night Supper and Fine Wine Evening
- No reviews.
- The Jugged Hare
Join us on 25th January for a gastronomical celebration as our private Josephine Room plays host to an exclusive Traditional Burns Night Supper and Fine Wine Evening. Featuring a five course menu devised by our Head Chef, perfectly paired with fine wines selected by our our Group Sommelier Gui Mahaut. Expect classics like Haggis Croquettes, Roast Rack of Herdwick Mutton with black pudding, Isle of Mull Cheddar with Whisky chutney and other treats!
In memory of the great poet, Robert Burns, we will raise whisky toast to the great man himself.
Dinner starts at 7.30pm (sharp) and costs just £75 per person.
Traditional Burn's Night Supper and Fine Wine Evening
Join us on Wednesday 25th January for a gastronomical celebration as our private Josephine Room plays host to an exclusive Traditional Burn's Night Supper and Fine Wine Evening. Featuring a five course menu devised by Head Chef Stephen Englefield, perfectly paired with fine wines selected by our our Group Sommelier Gui Mahaut who will also be on hand to guide you through the food and wine pairings on the night.
|19:30 - 22:30||£75.00|
49 Chiswell Street EC1Y 4SA
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.