The Jugged Hare is a fantastic British gastro pub for a lunch, dinner or drinks in London. Situated next to the Barbican Centre on the corner of Chiswell Street and Silk Street in the City of London, the pub forms part of the famous old Grade II listed Whitbread Brewery. The venue, with majestic taxidermy…
A 'Feast of Thrones'
- No reviews.
- The Jugged Hare
A feast of epic proportions
Join us as we celebrate the finale of the world’s most popular television series, A Game of Thrones, by throwing a banquet fit for a King...or Queen.
Expect 5 beautifully prepared courses inspired from the culinary world of Game of Thrones. We'll be whipping up masterpieces such as the boar that killed Robert Baratheon, the finest Dornish inspired wines to accompany, Fire and Ice (Whiskey and chilli chocolate), Kraken Salad (crispy octopus), Sansa's lemon cakes and more.
Our live acoustic musician will be setting the tone for the evening playing all the best music from the musical world of GOT. This is one feast that you can't afford to miss. We'll also be unveiling the limited edition White Walker Johnny Walker Whisky. So ready yourselves, because DINNER IS COMING.
Early Bird 'Feast of Thrones' Gourmet Dinner ticket
An early bird ticket granting access to a special Jugged Hare X Game of Thrones 5 course gourmet dinner with paired drinks
|19:30 - 22:30||£50.00|
'Feast of Thrones' Gourmet Dinner Ticket
A ticket granting access to a special Jugged Hare X Game of Thrones 5 course gourmet dinner with paired drinks
|19:30 - 22:30||£65.00|
49 Chiswell Street EC1Y 4SA
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.