Open early till late, serving breakfast through to dinner The Candlemaker is your first, last and only stop on good ol’ Cannon Street. Our stunning venue directly opposite Cannon Street Station is the place to be with a beautifully designed atmospheric interior, exclusive wines and cocktails, craft…
Thanksgiving Special with complimentary Makers Mark
- No reviews.
- The Candlemaker
THANKSGIVING AT THE CANDLEMAKER
Delectable smells, good conversation, and a comfortable atmosphere make Thanksgiving one of the favourite meals of the year, besides Christmas Day, of course! From the time the cooking starts until the satisfaction of that first bite, Thanksgiving never fails to fulfil expectations and for many gives some of the most precious memories.
Join us for three delightful days and experience a deliciously traditional Thanksgiving three-course menu featuring favourites from every Thanksgiving dinner table across America with complimentary paired beverages, carefully selected and supplied by Makers Mark.
Options include New England clam chowder, Mac and three cheese bites with tomato and herb salsa, butter and thyme roast Turkey, slow-cooked honey glazed ham (with all your favourite trimmings!) and pumpkin pie with Vanilla ice cream.
Just a few of the soul-warming dishes on offer.
Complimentary drinks include a Makers Mark with spiced ginger ale on arrival, a 175ml glass of Espirit Marin Picpoul de Pinet or Finca La Colonia Collecion Malbec with your main, and a Makers Mark toasted old fashioned or Hot Toddy with your dessert, all at a set price of £33.
Thanksgiving menu also available individually, complimentary beverages not included.
|Wednesday 27th November 2019|
|Thursday 28th November 2019|
|Friday 29th November 2019|
The Wallbrook Building, 99 Cannon Street, EC4N 5AE
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.