The Lamb Tavern is a grand old bar and dining room stretching out across three impressive floors on the cobbled streets of Leadenhall Market. It’s been part of the tapestry of the City of London since 1780 and is still a thriving spot today, with workers recharging their batteries after a difficult…
Glenfiddich Experimental Burns Night Experience
- No reviews.
- Lamb Tavern
We still have a few tickets left - buy them now at a special last minute price of just £10 per ticket!!
Offer ends at 5pm this evening!
In partnership with innovators from beyond the whisky world, Glenfiddich will be challenging the tradition of Burns Night to celebrate the life of Scotland’s most famous poet.
Adam Handling, the Chef Owner of Frog by Adam Handling, will be curating a selection of less than traditional Burns Night Tapas and innovative bar owner, Matt Whiley of Scout, London has created an experimental cocktail line up to match, featuring Glenfiddich 12 year old, 15 year old and IPA Experiment expressions.
Guests will be entertained by Glenfiddich Brand Ambassador, Stephen Rutherford, together with a performance from Loud Poets, who will deliver their own unique take on Burns’ work.
The Glenfiddich Experimental Series is a range of single malts that combine the brand’s passion for pushing Scotch whisky boundaries and collaborating with trailblazers from the whisky world and beyond.
Tickets cost £25 per person and includes a welcome cocktail, a selection of tapas style Burns bites and whisky cocktails throughout the event
The Glenfiddich Experience
Entrance to our Glenfiddich Dining Room take over including an arrival drink, cocktails, food tastings and entertainment.
|18:00 - 21:00||£25.00|
10-12, Leadenhall Market, EC3V 1LR
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.