A charming wee nook for dinner and drinks alike, The George IV is a pub in Chiswick known for its gastro fare, ever-rotating selection of ales and vintage-style interiors. Hunker down at one of the cosy tables with a board game and a pint of something tasty or check out the sun-soaked garden to tuck…
Tay Tay Brunch
- George IV
Look what you made us do!? ....ready for it? A Taylor Swift bottomless BRUNCH!
With prizes, games, musical numbers to shake it off to and TWO HOURS of bottomless booze, there is gonna be trouble as soon as you walk in!
Don't be mean, call your squad, it's the Tay Tay way to spend your Saturday.
11am - Arrival and bottomless drinks activates
11am - 12pm - Food served
12pm - Entertainment starts
1pm - Bottomless drinks finish
2PM - Entertainment ends
3pm - Room closes
Unlimited Prosecco or Mimosas (only for 2 hours, mind) -upgrade to aperol spritz available
- Poached egg, avocado & tomato on toast with chilli oil (V)
- Fried chicken & waffles with maple syrup
- Organic porridge with goji berries & banana, coconut yoghurt, maple syrup (VG)
- Smoked salmon, scrambled eggs on sourdough toast
VIP Booth for 6 - Bottomless - Tay Tay Brunch
VIP Booth for 6 Bottomless Brunch Ticket - priority admission - bottle of prosecco on your table upon arrival - assigned server to look after you - option to have aperol spritz
|11:00 - 14:00||£270.00|
Bottomless - Tay Tay Brunch
Bottomless Brunch Ticket for 1 - bottomless prosecco - OJ provided on the table for mimosas as necessary
|11:00 - 14:00||£40.00|
185, Chiswick High Road, W4 2DR
Turnham Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.