Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant with beautiful interior, serving premium drinks and fresh British food. A classy gastro pub with elegant flamingo wallpaper and birdcages providing an artesian flair that hosts micro-brewers, wine makers and monthly…
The Ginspirational Evening
- No reviews.
- The Hollywood Arms
Join our award-winning chef Jake Perry & Martin Miller’s for a gintastic evening. They will take you on a journey with a three course meal, perfectly paired with exquisite gin & tonics.
The event will be hosted in our newly refurbished Private Room, on its launch night!
Starting off with a citrus goodness - swirling lemon wheels & mint spring complimented by Fever Tree’s lemon tonic. Once your buds are tantalised, let chef Jake work his magic by introducing a delicate starter - gin cured salmon, cucumber & wasabi emulsion.
For the second part of the evening, we will wed lamb medallions, black pudding quail egg and the Classic Serve - juniper berries, lemon wheels & Fever Tree’s Indian tonic in holy matrimony. The tanginess of the lamb goes perfectly with the zestiness of the lemon.
To finish, you will be indulging on gin, grapefruit & pink peppercorn éclairs binded Angostura & lime gin, accompanied by Fever Tree’s ginger beer.
So come down and let The Hollywood Arms give you a taste of summer!
will include 3 different gin & tonics + 3 course meal
|19:00 - 22:00||£35.00|
45, Hollywood Road, Chelsea, SW10 9HX
West Brompton (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.