A charming British pub in Paddington, The Cleveland Arms Est. 1852 is housed in a beautiful Grade-II listed building. With cosy corners and warm fires, the pub is a perfect pit stop for a drink or delicious meal. The menu consists of traditional British and European food, with a focus on sustainable…
Celebrate Thanksgiving in style at the The Cleveland Arms with delectable three-course family-style feast curated by head chef Najim Chahbouni. Bring your appetite for an all-American set menu, including pumpkin soup with toasted spelt sourdough, a full turkey feast with all the trimmings and a pecan pie with lemon cream fraiche for afters.
THANKSGIVING SUPPER MENU
Marinated beetroot, hazelnut, goat’s curd
Roast turkey, cabbage, roast potatoes, gravy, cranberry
Roasted pumpkin risotto, parmesan (v)
Baked hake, cauliflower, capers, lentils
Pecan pie, lemon Crème fraiche
Pear crumble, custard, vanilla ice cream
|3 course Thanksgiving dinner||19:00 - 23:00||£38.00|
|3 course Thanksgiving lunch||12:00 - 16:00||£38.00|
28, Chilworth Street, W2 6DT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.