Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Brixton high street, the Trinity Arms is a true hidden gem. As a Young's pub, you're guaranteed a well stocked bar with real ale, craft beers and award winning wine and spirits. From the kitchen, hearty pub classics and juicy burgers are served daily, along…
Art Uncorked: night of painting, fine wine and artisanal cheeses
This May Bank Holiday, uncork your inner artist and paint the night away while sipping on fine wine and nibbling on artisanal cheeses in our stunning Private Room overlooking blooming Trinity Gardens. Our amazing art instructor Amber will introduce you to the history of art in a fun and engaging way. You will explore techniques and styles, learn about materials and will create your own masterpiece that you get to take home.
You arrive to a glass of wine and a cheeseboard waiting for you at your table. You will then be invited for an ice-breaker that will help you relax and get your creative juices flowing! Amber will tell you all about the theme, the materials and the tools you'll be using and will guide you step-by-step in creating your own piece of art. We will even have a black light so you don't have to watch the paint dry!
What's included: All the materials and tools (brushes, paints, aprons, easels, canvases, drying lamp etc), a glass of wine and a cheese board
If you wish to get a full bottle of wine, you can add one of our recommended ones at the check out. We'll have it ready upon your arrival and you can pay on the day, no pre-payment required. Alternatively, you will be able to order more drinks and food on the night.
If you wish to be allocated as a group, we advise you to purchase the tickets together. Singletons are welcome too!
If you have any questions regarding the event, email us on email@example.com and we'll get back to you shortly.
|Artistic Singleton||19:00 - 21:00||£45.00|
Two single tickets with a little discount
|19:00 - 21:00||£70.00|
Three Is A Crowd
Our best deal
|19:00 - 21:00||£90.00|
45, Trinity Gardens, SW9 8DR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.