Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Brixton high street, the Trinity Arms is a true hidden gem. As a Young's pub, you're guaranteed a well stocked bar with real ale, craft beers and award winning wine and spirits. From the kitchen, hearty pub classics and juicy burgers are served daily, along…
An evening with Winebird
Helena Nicklin (Winebird) is a female wine presenter, freelance wine writer, short film-maker and award winning author and vlogger.
In this event Winebird explains where to start when learning about wine and bridges the gap between those fabulously detailed wine books and normal consumers who just want the basics in memorable, bite-size chunks. Her goal is to make the wine world less stuffy, more visual and fun and to teach things in an order that makes sense to everyone. She takes a multi-sensory approach to her tastings.
Guests will taste wine alongside food in a relaxed masterclass.
45 Trinity Gardens SW9 8DR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.