The Star of Bethnal Green is a friendly local pub with a range of exciting entertainment to enjoy. The Star is like a house-turned-pub space of dark woods, retro lampshades and lots of socialising. Home to a plethora of different nights ranging from DJ sets to disco nights and even Karaoke. Not only…
Gin and Tonic Tasting
Thursday 3rd May
As part of our 10th year celebrations we are holding a Gin and Tonic Tasting evening. Come and let CASK spirit guide you through what goes into the best gin and tonic pairings. Tickets are £5, to try 4 different gins with different pairings of tonics.
Gin Mare - The first Gin with botanicals sourced from the Medieranian basin. Thyme, Basil, Rosemarry and the D.O.C classified Arbaquina Olive.
Silent Pool - a steam-powered Gin from the heart of the British country-side. 100% hand-crafted using locally selected botanicals from The Surrey Hills.
Cremorne Colonel Fox - Traditional gins made in London & created to a Victorian recipe, Cremorne is the epitome of tradition and honesty.
Kinobi - The first authentic Japanese Gin to be made in Kyoto Japan, with a very high quality Japanese rice spirit base, and local seasonal botanicals including Yellow Yuzu, Hinoki, Sansho Pepper and Gyokuro tea.
Come join us!
As part of our 10th year celebrations we are holding a Gin and Tonic Tasting evening. This ticket will gain you entry to the event alongside 4 gin tasters.
359 Bethnal Green Road E2 6LG
Bethnal Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.