The Bedford in Balham reopened in December 2018 following a multi-million-pound refurbishment giving the much loved pub, comedy club and grass-roots music venue a new lease of life. The Grade II listed venue now features five bars, four private rooms, a ballroom and a 250-capacity live music club, as…
The Bedford Presents: A shot in the dark
- The Bedford
If you’re a fan of 1930s glamour, music and cabaret you will love ‘ A Shot in The Dark’.
The Bedford will present an evening of immersive theatre where the audience watch and become part of the drama that unfolds around them. The action takes place in 1936 during a cabaret performance. Discover if the show really can go on whilst old scores are settled, gangsters expect pay back and all-American starlets expose their secrets. Watch and learn as you take in some fabulous musical performances.
Dress to impress. Gangsters and molls are encouraged to dig out their trilbies and tassels so they can become part of the performance.
The show starts at 7.30pm and runs until approximately 10pm. Tickets cost £20, include a glass of prosecco on arrival. You will receive a dinner menu when you purchase tickets. Please order food during the evening. Full table service provided.
"A Shot in the Dark – drama, excellent singing, sprinkled with a dose of silliness." - Time and Leisure
Menus are a sample only and subject to change.
This ticket gets you a seat in our wonderful ballroom with a glass of prosecco on arrival. Come and order from our a la carte menu for the full Bedford experience.
|19:00 - 22:30||£20.00|
77, Bedford Hill, SW12 9HD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.