We’re suckers for a venue with a quirky name. This Angel favourite firmly falls into such a category, drawing inspiration from Joseph Grimaldi; a 19th century Islington resident and creator of the modern-day clown as we know it. The Joker of Penton Street is, therefore, a place that refuses to take…
BINGO BONANZA BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH
- No reviews.
- The Joker of Penton Street
New Brunch, who dis?
Pinched from our big-sister venue, People's Park Tavern, Bingo Bonanza Bottomless Brunch is taking a summer residency here at The Joker!
Not only bottomless Mimosa’s and Bloody Mary’s to fulfill even the booziest of dreams, but enough smashed avocado and sourdough to shake even the most gentrified of sticks at.
With a menu covering all your modern brunch favourites, there is something for everyone including Vegan and Veggie options (yep, animal lovers, we love you too)!
Hosted every Saturday from 12:00, our bottomless brunch will be served with a side helping of Bingo and comedy from Mr. James Hancox and Ria Lina. Fresh from a stint at Fringeworld Perth, James brings high-energy tomfoolery and the best eyebrows in town, whilst ‘fearless, provocative and very funny’ Ria Lina may just burst into song mid bingo call.
Perfect for birthday parties, hen dos, catching up with your best pals, or drowning the sorrows of the night before, book now for just £28 per person.
Bingo Bonanza Bottomless Brunch
x1 Brunch Ticket
|12:00 - 15:00||£28.00|
58, Penton Street, N1 9PZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.