Taproom, locatedon Islington's vibrant Upper Street, is a pub serving the best of London and the World's real ales and craft beers. Taproom started off as a London pop-up but due to serious demand and popularity, will remain a permanent member of the Islington Pub family. There is an impressively large…
My Mates' Jokes Bring All The Folks To The Yard #5
- No reviews.
Join all of your new favourite comedy pals for a night of entertainment. With a venue that serves an exemplary pizza menu, games, drinks, fun, the snazziest of line-ups imaginable, and all the laughter you can handle, make your Sunday a funday with this talented bunch!!
‘Luke Courtier sprays absurdist tangentials out from behind his six-string like Willy Wonka throwing WHAM! bars to us from out of the back of a Nissan Sunny 1.5 SGL.’ - The Huffington Post
‘You better pay attention, lest the rapid-fire jokes fly over your head ... there’s impressive musicality, textbook timing and the deadest of deadpan deliveries in a show that’s smartly scripted and well directed. Go see Luke Courtier.’ - The Sunday Times
★★★★★ The Good Review ‘a hilarious hour'
★★★★ Broadway Baby
Tracy’s Leaving Party
An anxiety-ridden would-be-actor and overbearing would-be-rapper comprise the comedy sketch duo Tracy's Leaving Party. The sketches are unpredictably funny, its performers both talented and a joy to spend time with. Their material is never obvious nor does it outstay its welcome, and the performance has a rapid-fire energy.
★★★★ The Skinny
★★★★ The List
A force to reckon with, and a dynamic " wild card" in a lineup. Punchy, blunt, accessible; French Arielle Souma performs with a distinctive style.
2017 NATYS finalist
2016 Frog & Bucket Manchester World Series Finalist
2016 So You Think You're Funny Finalist
2016 Fresh Comedian of the Year Finalist
2015 Finalist Golden Jester Competition
Eleri Morgan is Stand-Up, Writer and Actor from West Wales. Funny, charming and a little bit manic Eleri is a regular writer and contributed for BBC SESH and has performed at gigs throughout Wales and the rest of the UK, including the Edinburgh Fringe and Mach Comedy Festival.
‘A force of nature and a full-throttled Idiot’ - Logan Murray
Cassie can be found on the comedy circuit as a character comedian and was 2nd in the Musical Comedy Awards 2018, 2nd in The Bolton Octagon's Comedy Club competition and a finalist in The Gareth Morinan Alternative Act of the Year and the Funny Women writing award. She's also part of the lovely sketch group - Northern Power Blouse
'The most vivacious presence on stage' - Financial Times ✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
'Future national treasure, bringing wonderfully strange characters to life' - ToDoList
'Hilariously dark... Incredibly funny...A true writing talent' - British Comedy Guide
AND ALL MC'D BY BEN POPE
Super cool dude, and friend of the club, Ben Pope, will be hosting this December and WOWZERS TROUSERS you’re in for a treat!
“Left the audience gasping for breath” ★★★★★ Varsity
“Smart and artfully ramshackle” ★★★★ The List
“Supremely confident…great material” – Bruce Dessau
“Finely-honed charisma” – The National
“Inspired” – Chortle
In-house tech provided by whizzzzzz kid Dave Nattriss.
In association with Katie Pritchard & Strip Light Productions.
So, what are you waiting for? Nab a ticket before they all disappear, and come and join in the fun times!!! It’s only £5 for what will be an incredible night of comedy PHWOAR LOOK AT THAT LINE-UP!!!!
*Line-up is subject to change.
The sweetest ticket in town
|19:30 - 22:00||£5.00|
163 Upper Street N1 1RE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.