Taproom, locatedon Islington's vibrant Upper Street, is a pub serving the best of London and the World's real ales and craft beers. Taproom started off as a London pop-up but due to serious demand and popularity, will remain a permanent member of the Islington Pub family. There is an impressively large…
My Mates' Jokes Bring All The Folks To The Yard #4
- No reviews.
Join musical maniac Katie Pritchard and a whole heap of her favourite comedy pals for a night of entertainment. With a one-person house band (Me, on my own, like the coolest person you know amiright?!), games, drinks, fun, and all the laughter you can handle with the snazziest of line-ups imaginable!!
On the bill this month we have (…brace yourselves for a snazz-overload...):
Chloe Petts’ “inexhaustibly funny mind” (Diva Magazine) and “compelling presence” (Steve Bennett, Chortle) has established her as one of the most exciting new acts on the circuit, and I am SUPER CHUFFED that she’ll be joining us for our SUNDAY FUNDAY! (I am positively desperate for her to be my bestie bud, and you will be too!)
Runner Up Funny Women Awards 2017
Finalist Leicester Square New Comedian of the Year Awards
She has appeared on Channel 4’s Random Acts and BBC 3 Quickies.
We’re at maximum PHWOAR-ABILITY this month!!! Tamsyn is amazingly hilarious and I’m so chuffed she’s coming to join in the fun!
Tamsyn Kelly has supported Seann Walsh, Omid Djalili and Jessie Cave, she has also appeared with Russell Kane on Rage Room (Channel 4), as well as Things You Shouldn’t Sayon BBC3, and on Radio 1 as part of The Andy Field Experience. Tamsyn directs and performs drag and was a finalist in Man Up 2018. She has recently finished directing her first run of News Revue, and directed Sh*tfaced Showtime’s hit run of The Wizard of Oz at the Leicester Square Theatre and Edinburgh.
KLAXON!!!! David and I were in a band together, and a show! WHAT A BABE!
David Ephgrave is an actor, musician, and comedian – and back end of the comic duo Doggett & Ephgrave. Most recently, he was amongst the Daily Telegraph’s and Comedy Central’s Funniest Jokes from 2017 Edinburgh Fringe lists.
“David Ephgrave was as smooth as they come” (BBC)
“...has an eye for the bizarre, the sinister and the downright ridiculous” (Camden Fringe Voyeur)
Among the Daily Telegraph’s 20 Funniest One-liners and Comedy Central’s 35 Funniest Jokes from 2017 Edinburgh Fringe.
Siân & Zoë
Oh, boy! Am I excited to be joined by this technicolour sketch hazard! Not only the coolest two-some in sketch comedy but also super snazzy comics in their own right. Team them up together, and prepare yourselves for an absolute snazz-fest!
“Not to be missed” êêêê (London Pub Theatres)
“Truly surreal” êêêê(The Skinny)
“Mesmerizing mayhem” êêêê(Mumble Comedy)
“Quirky charm, and an offbeat chemistry” (The List)
I LOVE HARRIET BRAINE!!!
Harriet Braine is a musical comedian, who dedicates a remarkably large portion of her oeuvre to Art History.
Winner of Individual Comedy Award at Buxton Festival Fringe 2017
Finalist Amused Moose Comedy Award 2017
Winner Funny Women 'Stage Award' 2016
Winner Best Newcomer Musical Comedy Awards 2016
Finalist So You Think You're Funny 2016
Harriet was listed as One of Culture Trip’s 11 up-and-coming comedians to see in London Spring 2017 “Her range of impressions have hit home all over London” (Culture Trip).
2017 saw Harriet debut at the the Edinburgh Fringe with her superbly titled show ‘Total Eclipse of the Art’. The show sold out every day and Harriet made numerous appearances at the BBC Tent including an interview with Jonathan Ross for his BBC Radio 2 ‘The Arts Show’.
AND ALL MC'D BY KATIE PRITCHARD (that's me)!!!
"Sometimes surreal, often unusually perceptive, and always original and entertaining" ★★★★ - Female Arts Magazine
“Mind-blowing” – Herts Advertiser
“Inventive and hilarious” - Broadway Baby
“Splendidly different” – Katie Pritchard
WINNER Hilarity Bites ‘New Act of the Year’ 2016
FINALIST ‘Musical Comedy Awards’ 2017
So, what are you waiting for? Nab a ticket before they all disappear, and come and join in the fun times!!! It’s only £5 for what will be an incredible night of comedy PHWOAR LOOK AT THAT LINE-UP!!!!
*Line-up is subject to change.
The sweetest ticket in town
163 Upper Street N1 1RE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.