Combing silent disco with jaw-dropping Thames-side views of London's most iconic landmarks, Silent Sounds takes place aboard the two-storey Dutch Master. Departing from the Tower Millennium Pier opposite the Tower of London, guests of this unique experience will don their headphones, then curate their…
Silent Disco Christmas Party
Silent Sounds Christmas Special! Hold your company or mates' Christmas party on the Thames for an unmissable trip and silent disco, all while showing you London's most incredible sights along the way. Hop aboard The Dutch Master, a two-storey party boat, for a night of drinking, eating and dancing with a difference as you float by iconic London landmarks while choosing the soundtrack to your night at a silent disco.
Party the night away with Christmas party anthems and dance floor killers, yes and of course a LOT of Mariah. You can pick your channel on the headphones meaning the dance floor will see some serious action. Get your headphones on for this epic night out in London.
Christmas STREET FOOD Menu Info
Choose 1 option from:
#Turkey Tacos! Two corn tacos filled with spiced Turkey and roast
peppers with sour cream and cranberry sauce
#Christmas Wellington filled with mixed mushrooms, chestnuts and
dried cranberries (V)
Churros Dusted in Cinnamon and a Warm Milk Chocolate Dip
These menus will be served in disposable cartons. Your ticket includes 1 x main option and dessert.
Includes entry to the Silent Disco boat party and a Christmas Street Food menu. Your ticket includes 1 main option and dessert.
The Dutch Master, Tower Millennium Pier, Next to Tower of London EC3N 4AB
Tower Hill (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.